It is said that knowledge is the key to success. To acquire knowledge, one must consult with the masters. I am sure Warren Buffett will not let me join him for lunch any time soon, so, I will have to read a few books to gain the knowledge needed.
Here is my wish list of books that I intend to acquire and read (and read… and read… and read…). This will change as I gain skill and knowledge. If you have suggestions for books to read, please send me a message or comment.
- The Millionaire Next Door, Thomas J. Stanley
- Irrational Exuberance, Robert Shiller
- The Richest Man in Babylon, George S. Clayson
- The Ultimate Dividend Playbook, Josh Peters
- Your Money or Your Life, Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez
- The Strategic Dividend Investor, by Daniel Peris
My current library of books on investing and personal Finance:
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John C Bogle
- Investing for Dummies by Eric Tyson, MBA
- Personal Finance for Dummies by Erik Tyson, MBA
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street, Burton Gordon Malkiel
- The Intelligent Investor, Benjamin Graham